The most exciting thing about this world is its ever changing quality.

Monday, March 05, 2012

My time is limited

I don't like wasting time, wasting time with whoever appears to be hapless.

Not that I don't like to help, but if you appear to be hapless and clueless in sorting your own shit out, how am I supposed to believe that you are going to make our interaction not just as dull and disheartening as you are?

No offence, but my time is limited.

I am like a lot of other souls out there, desperately want to enjoy a meaningful conversation, and seeking for good causes for amusement, as Bill Bryson puts it. Conventionally, some may argue, not everybody has the luxury to undertake such search, when many of us fix our heads in commitment to make ends meet, despite the indulgence leading to the ever increasing outgoings. That's a choice, isn't? So I say, if you even consider yourself to be a boring person, go away so we can avoid the embarrassment and the likelihood that both of us get upset, I really don't have time for that.

Believe me, it does not take a great physiatrist to tell whether someone is trying to make things better, trying things which aren't destined to be. Those who do not accept what's been given easily are those who has hope to get out; for others who are willing to take what has been left or lack the motivation to refuse, their chances of getting anybody's time are slim, if at all possible.

So pretty simple, if you want my help and time, make yourself worthwhile first, otherwise you are just robbing me off, and that, is not tolerable.

No comments: