The most exciting thing about this world is its ever changing quality.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hit the high notes

Nessun Dorma is one of the few musics I can understand but love. Everytime when I hear it my blood pressure goes high and my eyes waters. Sounds too sentimental huh?

Why I like it? For very amateur reason, the powerful high notes, wave after wave. When someone hits those high notes, you think, wow, this dude is good, there is something in there, this guy has it!

Not everyone can do it, fortunately. That makes it special and meaningful. Similarly, not everyone can be a star in what he or she does. That's the way it is, the way it will be. People who can hit those high notes are so rare species. When you are looking for talents, no doubt you want the best, most of them pricey, but you still want them. They give different perspectives, achieve different levels. I am addictive to high notes. It makes me wonder whether that's what we are seeking in lives.

No comments: