The most exciting thing about this world is its ever changing quality.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Everything is personal

I like to stay clear mind and be genuine about the work I do, people I love and respect, and myself. Common sense tell us about professionalism that nothing is personal, just business. To me, everything is personal (not necessary you have to take any comments towards evidence as personal offence or compliment). In business, everything starts from personal interactions, personal impact, personal contribution to a large group, personal development.

Today I have sent my wife with Sophie, the little one in her tummy right now back to the other part of family cross the planet. Suddenly it makes me realise how much I miss just to be with them, to know and worry about our coming baby, to try to build up and give her everything we deem as good, healthy and interesting. There you are, I have gone all emotional already :).

Life is such a wonderful thing full of surprises and up and down that we might never be able to understand the meanings of it, if there is one. Family is truly something we can not live without, a sense of responsibility, sense of belonging, something makes our everyday struggle and pursue come with a purpose. Good friend is a gift, what I would really willing to exchange anything else for, life time treasure. There are not much else I think could have such profound meaning in one's life.

Human society has developed till today, we hold family and friendship in our heart. What about work, what about profession? To me, I love every step I have been through, hardship or thrilling emotion, or simply a peace of mind and an hour relaxing but meaningful talk. As cheesy as it might sound, our lives deserve more than living through the time we have been given, the rights we were born with. To create something worth leave to our children, to help someone when they are lost, to have impact on life more than ourselves, to contribute to what we belong.

I love my work that makes my life worthwhile and meaningful; I want everything good for my daughter, to whom her life will surely be another wonderful journey; to my wife, everyday she has spent and will be with me; to my very dear friends, who help me to be better every step along the way; to parents, now I understand how little I was and how much they have given.

If you don't love what you do, maybe you need to find it.

No comments: